Interview : Why Should We Hire You

A Most Important Question...

why should you hire me

You should hire me because time is money so let's not waste time and I will show you how to extract maximum from time.
 

Why should we hire you?

You are the only one that can answer this question... test is the best.
 

Why You Should Hire Me

I am the best in my field and not like the others.
 

It's My Dream Job

It's my dream job profile & when anyone dreams for a any job he or she is the best person to hire because of his/her determination about the job.

Why should we hire you?

You should hire me because I have a strong determination to do my job well.
 

Why should we hire you?

Give the reason why not to hire me and I'll prove that you're wrong.
 

Why should we hire you

I have requisite knowledge and skills required for the job and it is my passion as well. You will find me deserving this job.
 

Why Should we hire you?

The job profiles is very well gel with my profile and experience. And this is what (function) I enjoying doing and want to make my career in this (function). You should hire a person who should not only working for you but should be enjoying working for you...
 

Strange answer

Because I know Joseph Fritzl, also I want your money.
 

Best answer

Because I told you man, I need money and a job, I'm a bum and have nothing else to do.
 

Why You Should Hire Me

Because I have enough knowledge and skills in this kind of work.
 

Why not hire the best?

No person can do the same job as me because each one is different .
 

Why should we hire you?

I'm a hardworker and I hope my profile will be suitable to your company.
 

Hire the best

i would say do not hire me - hire the right person for this. If you think I am the right person then hire me.
 

Why You Should Hire Me


I am a smarter worker than others. I always oriented to my goal. If you give me chance than i will show you.

Why should we hire you?

For a sales job:I am an extrovert who interacts well with people. I like to set myself goals and keep them and I'm very persistent and can use my ability to create solid long term relationships with clients.
 

Customer Service

Aside from my prior experience in customer service and other transferable skills, I believe I am the best candidate for the position. This is mainly because I truly understand the value of a customer to the organization and have a passion for working with them. I thrive when I am placed in such environments and am always aiming toward providing an excellent customer service experience. This helps assure the loyalty of the customer to our organization and an increasing and solid client base.

Why should I hire you?

Because I have what it takes to fill all the requirements of this job. with my extensive background and experience working with computer hardware, software and network troubleshooting and networking computers will be an asset to the organization and I am knowledgeable also in configuring,installing and assemble and disassemble computers. I am already skilfully trained and take no hard time to deal with any projects. My license as a computer technician will prove that I am fit for this position. I work well in team, I'm self-motivated and I have an ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision. and I am willing to share my knowledge for the growth of your company.
 

Why should we hire you?

I have always been a hard worker and optimistic person, who never looses hope and try to take the organization to the top. Please hire me and give me chance so that I can be a asset for your company.
 

My abilities

I have the ability to work with people and how to motivate the team to achieve the assigned job. I know my responsibilities means having the ability to respond to a situation.
 

I love my job

Aside from skills and experience, passion for the job you are doing is what determines someone if he/she is is the right person for the job. This is what makes me the best candidate for the job. You should hire me because I love what I'm doing and I'm always passionately finding ways to enjoy and do better with this job.
 

Why should I hire you?

Because my knowledge and skills will help for the growth of your organization.

Why should you hire me?

Because I personally believe in making my own way towards success and I never back-down from any challenges.
 

Sales

I think you shoud hire me because I have the skills to communicate with customers and convincing them hence increasing profits of the firm.
 

General Answer

You should hire me because i will be able to perform each task to the best of my ability.
 

Why You Should Hire Me

As per my view, the selection procedure depends on you and your organization, but I know I'm the right person for this position. I know the right contacts methods and what capability I have. I give as my best which helps me as well as the organization's success.
 

Why should we hire you?

This is a chance for me to contribute my efforts and grow together with this company. I wish to see for this company unexpected future growth.
 

Positive Re-enforcement

My experience in this field, along with my personal background and formal training has provided me with the skills to perform at the highest level. My caring attitude and compassion meet the requirements for this type of work and your mmission statement of services match exactly how I feel about this field of work.
 

Why should you hire me?

I think you should hire me because may be there are some better candidates but I am better than the best.
 

A chance to prove my worth


If my qualifications and my personality are up to your expectation then I think I should be given a chance to prove my worth for the company. I will feel happy to join this institution.